Seems to be stuck on 37% "WritingFileSystem"

For all questions & answers about 3uTools and iOS

Moderators: Lily Lee, jc_3u, Moderators

pmx3my
like: 0

Seems to be stuck on 37% "WritingFileSystem"

Postby pmx3my » 29 Apr 2017 12:33

As mentioned in the title, im having an issue where things seem to be stuck while flashing. Things were fine starting out, it cycled through its paces and suddenly im left with being stuck a 37% on my 3utools program and with a less then half progress bar on my device (Iphone6s). Oh, and im flashing 10.3.1 so i should be more than in the clear correct? I'm coming from 9.3.3. Also wanted to point out, phone would connect and reconnect while it was running through it paces so i don't know if that is part of the process or not. Any feedback would be appreciated! Thanks!
Attachments
3utools.png
3utools.png (91.7 KiB) Viewed 5771 times

Grace Liu
like: 65

Re: Seems to be stuck on 37% "WritingFileSystem"

Postby Grace Liu » 02 May 2017 09:43

pmx3my wrote:As mentioned in the title, im having an issue where things seem to be stuck while flashing. Things were fine starting out, it cycled through its paces and suddenly im left with being stuck a 37% on my 3utools program and with a less then half progress bar on my device (Iphone6s). Oh, and im flashing 10.3.1 so i should be more than in the clear correct? I'm coming from 9.3.3. Also wanted to point out, phone would connect and reconnect while it was running through it paces so i don't know if that is part of the process or not. Any feedback would be appreciated! Thanks!

Dear,
Sorry for the inconvenience, you mean you are stucked on 37%?
But the screenshot you provided does not show any error, could you please send me the screenshot with error on it?

Return to “Help & Support”